Our attorneys routinely handle complex injury and death cases involving automobile, truck, bus, and motorcycle accidents. We are well-versed in the constantly changing laws from motor vehicle liability and motor vehicle insurance, including no-fault and uninsured motorist laws. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with the sophisticated issues involving accident reconstruction, computer generated animations and simulations, biomechanics, and other scientific tools that are rarely used by other law firms.
Examples of our firm’s recent representations include:
- Three Million One Hundred Thousand Dollar ($3,100,000.00) verdict in a personal injury case;
- Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollar ($2,500,000.00) verdict in a personal injury case;
- Two Million Twenty Five Thousand Dollar ($2,025,000.00) verdict in a personal injury case;
- One Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollar ($1,800,000.00) settlement in an employment case;
- One Million Four Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollar ($1,450,000.00) settlement in a personal injury case; and
- Obtained summary judgment and settlement of a wrongful death case in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland.
- Obtained summary judgment in a District of Columbia court for a client alleged to have been involved in a civil conspiracy stemming from a fatal automobile accident.
- Convinced a Federal judge in Maryland that the Maryland Tort Claims Act is not incorporated into the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority’s blanket waiver of sovereign immunity for harm caused by its employees’ negligence. See Lyons v. WMATA, No. 03-1066, U.S. Dist. LEXIS 24696 (D. Md., Dec. 26, 2003).
- Settlement in a wrongful death case in Harford County, Maryland.